|Place of Origin:
|A6 C5 Allroad 2001- 2005
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Neutral Packing or As Requirement
|Credit Card, T/T
|200 Pieces Per Day
|Rubber Steel Plastic
|Neutral Packing Or Customized Paking
4Z7616007A Air Suspension Compressor,
4Z7616007A Suspension Compressor
Air Suspension System
Steel Plastic Rubber Aluminum
4Z7 616 007 A, 4Z7616007A, 8W1Z5319A
Air Suspension Compressor Airmatic Pump
By DHL, FEDEX, UPS, AIR, SEA, etc
Paypal, Western Union, T/T, Cash, etc
Before purchasing a compressor, please note the following:
The most common reason for a defective compressor is a leak in the system, causing the compressor to run too long and too often.
An excessive number of switch-on cycles will cause the relay contacts to stick together.
As a result, the relay no longer functions.
The result is continuous current on the compressor.
The compressor runs continuously without control until it burns out.
Before a new compressor is installed, all the reasons why it has been damaged must be completely eliminated.
To the leak:
A leak can occur in many places, for example:
- Porous or damaged air springs or air spring parts (strut)
- Worn seals, defective compressed air connections and chafed compressed air hoses
- Leaky housings in components such as compressors, valves, air springs or suspension struts.
Every air spring system is vulnerable in this way.
Therefore, follow our advice to avoid any further repairs in the near future.
Basic advantages why you are in good hands with Us when it comes to air suspension:
- We have been dealing with this topic since 2009
- Manufacturer selected by us is one of the supporting pillars for best quality
- Close cooperation with manufacturers in the field of quality management
- More and more own products that facilitate the repair of your vehicle
- Repair service in our own specialist car workshop.
Our technical advice for the air supply device:
1. Change the relays before installing the compressor even if it seems to still work.
This is also a specification by the car manufacturer. Be sure to change the right relays.
Relays look similar, that is why there is a risk to change the wrong relays.
2. Be sure to check whether the system is leakproof after repairing.
The easiest way to do this is to park the vehicle. Wait for the system to automatically re-adjust if your car has this feature.
Then measure the heights from the ground to the lower edge of the fender as exactly as possible and take notes.
On the day after measure these heights again and compare them with the ones before. Even a small difference will lead to a damaged compressor and damaged valves in the long run.
When driving with a leaking suspension for a long time it needs to be assumed that the compressor is running more often than normal. The increased number of cycles of powering on and off is likely to already have damaged the compressor. Depending on the duration of that condition you should change the relays and check the performance of the compressor to be on the safe side. After the vehicle stood overnight the compressor normally doesn't need to run more than 20 to 30 seconds for the system to be ready to start.
Contact Person: Miki