1. Check the damage degrees of the parking brake belt. If the damage degrees exceeds 50%, a new belt needs to be replaced.
2. Install the cables on both sides of the parking brake, turn the brake disc until the screw hole is aligned with the elastic gear of the parking brake. Turn the gear with a screwdriver until it can no longer rotate, then turn 2-3 gear teeth in the opposite direction.
3. Plug in the power cord. Start the car. Turn on the parking brake, and check whether the module of the parking brake is correct. After confirming the module correct, recheck the plug to ensure that the plug installed in the correct position. （As indicated in the red circle）
4. Double check the position of the fixed cable that no other parts are rubbed. (Wrap the anti-wear sleeve to the fixed cable position)
5. After the installation is complete, place the car on the ground. Start the vehicle, apply the foot brake and simultaneously activate the parking brake, and check the function of the parking brake again.
6.Finally, in order to prevent the code failure of the car computer, it is necessary to open the computer software program, selecting the correct car model, enter the parking brake module, and rewrite the program.
Contact Person: Miss. Miki